Marie Kondo has in all probability shamed lots of people into turning into extra organized and might be accountable for lots of gross sales at quite a lot of retailers like The Container Retailer.
This retail model’s employer model technique excels when it foregrounds worker voices, offering instruments and platforms for telling their very own tales.
Rachel Kennedy is the Recruiting Supervisor at The Container Retailer.
Have a take heed to the episode under, preserve studying for a abstract and make sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Hear on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
On this episode you’ll be taught:
• Why they consider their workers in three totally different buckets
• What their tradition weblog is
• Why their employer model is constructing on the corporate function
• Why Glassdoor helps their recruitment drive
• What #uncontainablecareers means
You’ll be able to join with Rachel right here.