Easy classic impressed 1940’s hair snood coiffure.Tia Semer exhibits us simply create this glamorous outdated Hollywood hair look with bobby pins.
Find out how to do a 1940’s Snood Hairstyle Video
The snood was popularized within the late 1930’s and early 1940’s by Vivien Leigh in her portrayal as Scarlett O Hara in Gone with the Wind. If you wish to create a simple 1940’s coiffure, it’s a should have hair accent.
Step by Step – 1940’s Hair Snood Directions
Glamourdaze’s Tia Semer continues her 1940’s coiffure collection with a easy and straightforward to study snood coiffure tutorial. Above is the completed look. Now seize your comb, bobby pins and snood and comply with the directions beneath. You should purchase hair snoods and bobby pins on Amazon.
- Make an oblong half with the entrance part and again comb for texture and fullness.
- Loop ends round thumb and roll in direction of scalp.
- Place one bobby pin on every finish.
- Now rigorously pull the roll off heart and safe to your scalp with extra pins
- Subsequent, half either side of hair simply behind ears.
- Tie remainder of hair again, and again comb all sides part.
- Roll every part as much as degree of entrance roll and pin securely.
- Easy rigorously with a nice tooth comb and tuck away free ends.
- Collect remaining hair loosely by coiling it, and pull the snood over it.
- Place the highest of the snood behind the rolls and pin in place.
That’s all ! © Glamourdaze
Take a look at Eliza Cosmetics, ( owned by Tia Semer), the favored classic impressed cosmetics and jewellery retailer.