Fascinated about studying tips on how to make pressed flowers?
Get the entire household concerned in vacation playing cards this yr! Whereas posing for a household picture does have a sure caché, making your personal personal botanical greeting playing cards with pressed flowers is a enjoyable strategy to spend a while collectively this season, with out the drama of matching sweaters. (You possibly can at all times embrace a photograph if you’d like!)
Should you dwell in a spot the place issues are nonetheless inexperienced, go on a stroll with the entire crew and supply supplies from your personal backyard or native park (simply ensure you’re allowed to take it). Should you’re someplace with out a lot in the best way of dwell vegetation, attempt choosing up a couple of stems out of your native florist, or snipping a couple of springs out of your indoor herb backyard. (We like utilizing rosemary, because it not solely seems to be appropriately icicle-like, it additionally smells wonderful and seasonal.)
We used the Armhino Herb Press to create the supplies for our playing cards and used conventional snowflake shapes as inspiration for our patterns.
- herb press
- flowers or leaves, ideally foraged from a park or backyard
- card inventory (we love utilizing seed paper as a biodegradable choice!)
- Go away the flowers and leaves within the press for at the very least 24 hours.
- Utilizing glue, adorn the playing cards or seed paper.
- Infuse with love and unfold vacation cheer!